- ‘PL1’ – Your Key to A Very Special Christmas Offer
- A Most Interesting Approach from NADFAS
- We Mark the Passing of a Truly Remarkable Lady
- The ‘Pulhams of Broxbourne’ Presentations go to Wales
- ‘PL1’ – A Final Reminder . . . Continue reading “November 2013 – News Letter”
Danesfield House Book Signing
Tuesday, 13th August, was an interesting day at Danesfield House, Marlow-on-Thames. Their wonderful Pulham gardens were open to the public for the last of their four NGS Open Days, and I went along with Val Christman for a book signing session in the afternoon. Continue reading “September 2013 – News Letter”
A Miscellany of Trips
The last few weeks have been very eventful, featuring a number of trips of one form or another, involving:
- A visit to Preston, nr Canterbury, to look at a beautiful Pulham garden that, for some reason or another, managed to evade all the Pulham databases, so it can now be officially recorded for the first time.
- A potentially disastrous trip on a trip to London.
- A personal trip to a Pulhamite Celebration at Bawdsey Manor, Suffolk, and
- A very successful trip at Shipton Court, Shipton-under-Wychwood, with the Oxfordshire Gardens Trust. Continue reading “News Update – June ’13”