1880 – St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

SM 29 – Oct 13

James Pulham and Son only worked on a small number of sites outside mainland Britain, and only four of these were in Eire – St Anne’s, Clonart; Mount Coote, Limerick; Glenart Castle, Co Wicklow, and St Stephen’s Green, in Dublin, which is the best preserved, and the subject of this article.  Continue reading “1880 – St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin”